Due to the current situation in relation to COVID-19, we feel that it is our responsibility to protect our staff and you as our customers.
In order to continue to offer you an adequate service, we have the following information and recommendations for you:
- Whenever possible we kindly ask you to change your MTD type to Sea Waybill
- In case you require an original bill of lading, we offer you following options:
- Print your original bill of lading at the POD (destination print)
- Switch to Telex-Release, subject to destination acceptance
- Pick up your original bill of lading at our counter
- We deliver your original bill of lading by UPS. For this service we are expecting a slight delay during the delivery.
- Whenever possible please let the full set of original bills of lading be surrendered at the export office and ask for a telex release
- Please surrender original bills of lading at our counter, please see our adjusted opening hours below
- In case a payment receipt is needed to release the import cargo, please also kindly send it to us via email as soon as possible
- We also kindly ask you to use our online business for ‘rate of exchange’ / vessel arrival dates / customs no. and positions and release details such as empty return depot to avoid any delay in handling your import request
- Please also submit any oncarriage or release request via email to the respective group mailbox as early as possible
From March 30, 2020 we will adjust our opening times at the counter Lilienstr. 22 in Hamburg as follows:
Monday 10:00am – 12:am and 14:00am – 16:00pm
Wednesday 10:00am – 12:am and 14:00am – 16:00pm
Friday 10:00am – 12:am and 14:00am – 16:00pm
This measure applies equally to the protection of both us and your staff / courier service.
We thank you for your cooperation.