In order to optimize the use of our available vessel allocation, we will be implementing a “Cancelation Fee“ for export reefer cargoes from Peru with effect from August 23, 2020, based on the following conditions:
- This charge will be applied only to reefer cargo
- This charge applies to bookings cancelled, rolled, or reduced within 7 days prior to ETD (estimated time of vessel departure)
- Cancellation fee amount is USD 400 per container
- It will apply to any type of contract
- Charge will be implemented for bookings since August 23rd, 2020
- Invoice will be issued to the company that placed the booking. However, it could be charged to the shipper or the owner of the contract.