Please be herewith informed that due to a persistent equipment shortage we will apply an Equipment Imbalance Surcharge (EIS) on all cargoes in 20’ and 40’ on the westbound trade from Spain and Portugal to Mexico.
Effective as from following sailings until further notice:
- MGX, 03W49, MV Dimitra C ETS Barcelona 11 Dec, ETS Valencia 12 Dec
- MPS, 04W49, MV Synergy Antwerp ETS Barcelona 10 Dec, ETS Valencia 12 Dec
The EIS will be:
The Ocean Tariff rates as well as bunker-related surcharges, security-related surcharges, Terminal Handling Charges remain unchanged and can be checked as per the below.
- Validity: until further notice
- Scope definition please click here
- Commodity please click here
- Bunker related charges please click here
- Security related charges please click here
- Terminal Handling charges please click here
- Peak Season Surcharge (if applicable) please click here
Local charges and contingency charges may apply in addition.