All terminals working very close to normal.
- Angola - Terminals are working with 50% workforce, some delays noted in vessels operation
- Mauritania - Working hours reduced (08:00 hrs - 18:00 hrs) which delay cargo operations
No impact to report.
No impact to report
No impact to report.
All depots in South Africa are all working close to normal; however, night curfews remain between 00:00 hrs – 04:00 hrs.
Our counters in Africa are open by special permission. Please review the box “Related CustomerNEWS” to find out specifics for each country. If not listed, please check with your local office for any adjusted working hours.
- Our counters in Africa are open. Please review the box “Related CustomerNEWS” to find out specifics for each country. If not listed, please check with your local office for any adjusted working hours.
- South Africa - Please note that all persons entering Hapag-Lloyd premises will need to wear the appropriate personal protection equipment, at a minimum the PPE requirement is a cloth mask worn over the face for the full duration of the stay at Hapag-Lloyd premises. We encourage all visitors to make use of the hand sanitizer provided.
- African countries of Namibia, Kenya, Sudan, Ethiopia, Ghana, Nigeria and Senegal all have reduced operating hours at their CS Counters.
- For customer inquiries, we encourage customers to use email as the primary method of contact with our Customer Service teams, we are monitoring emails and answering them as expeditiously as possible.
- For urgent escalations only, you can still use phone calls. However please note that we are experiencing high call volumes and longer than normal waiting times. The contact number for our Customer Service Centre is 021-6722335
- For vessel/container/booking status and sailing schedules information, customer should visit our Online Business section at our Hapag-Lloyd website.
- For Dangerous Goods Cargo terminal gate acceptance, we strongly recommend customers to send us electronic copies of their Export Hazardous Declarations to upload in their DG bookings.
- For faster BL release at destination, under the current COVID-19 conditions, we encourage customers to switch from OBL to SWB, if any assistance needed please reach out to your customer service documentation team.
- We strongly invite our customers to use our e-tools (Web-Booking and EASI) for submitting bookings and Shipping Instructions as well as our Hapag-Lloyd Navigator Dashboard to view all of your shipment information on one single screen.
Reach out to your local customer service representative here.