+++ last updated on 23 February +++
Some terminals have been slightly affected by labor reductions, but operations are being carried out as efficiently as possible.
- IItaly: Terminals are operating regularly.
- Iberia: Terminals are operating regularly.
- Egypt: Damietta / Alexandria / Port Said / Sokhna: All ports and terminals are operating regularly
- Black Sea: (Bulgaria, Georgia, Romania, Russia, Ukraine); East Mediterrean (Syria, Lebanon, Israel);
- Black Sea: (Bulgaria, Georgia, Romania, Russia, Ukraine); East Mediterrean (Syria, Lebanon, Israel); North Africa (Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Lybia) and Adriatic Sea (Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, Albania, Serbia): All ports and terminals are operating regularly.
All rail services are running without disruptions.
Given the circumstances, trucking is running rather smoothly. The situation is being observed closely and all measures are taken to ensure the health and safety of our staff members and partners, while ensuring business continuity despite the current disruptions. These are the exceptions:
- Hungary: Limited freight border crossings affecting deliveries via terminals DUNAJASKA STREDA and CUNOVO REJKA; a surcharge of EUR250 will be charged for all transport via DUNAJSKA STREDA
- MILHOSŤ – TORNYOSNÉMETI (Miglecnemeti – Tornyosnemeti)
- Austria: Delays anticipated when entering/leaving the country due to additional health checks.
- France: CH Situation is back to normal from/to French ports, Cross border traffics from/to Switzerland can be arranged on a sport basis. Port of Le Havre area truckers are fully booked and can only arrange terminal transfers.
- Italy: Operations running normally.
- Iberia: Operations running normally
- Turkey/Piraeus : without interruptions
- Black Sea (Bulgaria, Georgia, Romania, Russia, Ukraine); East Mediterrean (Syria, Lebanon, Israel); North Africa (Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Lybia) and Adriatic Sea (Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, Albania, Serbia): All trucking is regular.
No impact to report besides the following exceptions:
- France: Greenmodal barge does not call SEAYARD at Fos anymore. Barges are not allowed to operate 24/7 anymore, currently operate with reduced capacity for only 10 h/day
All Depots operating without major disruptions.
Bookings are received and processed regularly. Reach out to your local customer service representative here.
You can do all your transactions digitally; everything is just one click away! Easy. Online. Everywhere.
We have taken the following measures to keep providing an uninterrupted service for you and to minimize the impact of COVID-19 on your operations:
- We kindly ask you to review the possibility of covering your shipments by Sea-Waybill instead of Original Bills of Lading, if legally and commercially acceptable.
- For the surrender of Original Bills of Lading prior to container release at destination, please contact your local office for detailed guidance, they are happy to assist you. Please also consider electronic payment channels to avoid physical contact needs.
- You can do all your transactions digitally – from placing a booking to sending a shipping instruction. Everything is just one click away!
- To monitor your shipments, go ahead and use the Hapag-Lloyd Navigator, our new one-screen dashboard with real-time view on all your shipments. Alternatively, visit the Online Business section at our Hapag-Lloyd website for vessel/container/booking status and sailing schedules information.
- We are able to offer you instant quotations on Quick Quotes 24/7. Those rates are customized per customer, so you don’t have to worry about getting your best rate.
- Even though your sales counterpart will not be able to visit you in person, we will continue to stay close to you via phone and where possible even via video chat.
- Our teams are fully operational with staff working remotely through laptops and headsets. To make life easier for our employees, we encourage you to send emails instead of phone calls whenever you can.
- Counters continue to be operational - where allowed by the local government.
- Check out our Mobile App, that allows you to perform essential tasks from your phone: Quick Quotes, Schedules, Bookings, Track & Trace and many more!
- Get instant info and updates by subscribing to our CustomerNEWS.