- Cambodia has an area of 181,035 square kilometers (69,898 sq mi) and lies entirely within the tropics.
- Cambodia has two distinct seasons. The rainy season, which runs from May to October, can see temperatures drop to 22 °C and is generally accompanied with high humidity. The dry season lasts from November to April when temperatures can rise up to 40 °C around April. The perfect weather happens between November to January when temperatures and humidity are lower. The country experiences the heaviest precipitation from September to October with the driest period occurring from January to February.
- Cambodian culture including Theravada Buddhism, French Colonialism, Hinduism, Angkor era culture, and modern globalization.
- Khmer culture, as developed and spread by the Khmer empire, has distinctive styles of dance, architecture and sculpture.
- Angkor Wat (Angkor means "city" and Wat "temple") is the best preserved example of Khmer architecture from the Angkorian era and hundreds of other temples have been discovered in and around the region.
Hapag-Lloyd in Cambodia:
On November 1, 2019, Hapag-Lloyd (Cambodia) established its own office in Phnom Penh to handle all business activities including Sales, Customer Service and Operations.
Hapag-Lloyd enhances its services with various e-Business Channels, to serve customers with the online Booking, Shipping instruction, Container Tracing, Schedule Information and more via our Online Business and INTTRA
Portal. With the significant support from customers in Cambodia.
We thank our loyal customers, for their ongoing support and shall continue striving for excellence in service working to meet your shipping and logistics needs also in future. If you have not used us before, call your nearest Hapag-Lloyd office to find out what difference Hapag-Lloyd can make to your business.