With your cargo planning in mind, we would like to remind you of the following steps for your containers' delivery:
- Ensure that you have sent the original Bill of Lading to the Hapag Lloyd address indicated in your arrival notice.
- Ensure that the respective payment of the amount specified in your invoice is paid via Pay Cargo. Physical checks are no longer accepted in our offices. A manual check fee will be applied to any exceptions.
- Verify that the cargo has been cleared by customs.
- Confirm if the delivery address is able to receive the container within the applicable free time.
- To find the Last Free Day of your shipment please visit the Import Overview section of our website.
- To find the applicable tariff freetime please visit the Detention & Demurrage section.
- In case you need additional days at destination, we are happy to remind you that you can purchase additional days at a discount rate via Navigator or by going to the Additional Services section. Please remember that this option is only available until before the cargo discharges at destination.
- For our Weekly Operational update please visit: Operational and Customer Service Updates for North America