All terminals slightly affected by labor reductions, but operations continue close to normal.
- India – All ports functioning normally except Pipavav. APM Terminals Pipavav resumed container operations on June 01, 2021 post cyclone. The gate operations for dry export and import containers resumed in a controlled manner while live reefer permitted without any restrictions. Although operations have resumed, the Port expected to recover steadily over the coming weeks
- Bangladesh - Chittagong berth congestion continues
- Sri Lanka - Inclement weather delays have resulted in higher turnaround time of vessels, resulting in cargo pile up. High dwell time will continue until end June.
- Pakistan - Disruptions reported due to train derailment near Giddu Station, Hyderabad
No impact to report
No impact to report.
No impact to report
Our counters in the Middle East are open by special permission. Please review the box “Related CustomerNEWS” to find out specifics for each country. If not listed, please check with your local office for any adjusted working hours.
- India – While our Mumbai office will continue to remain closed, counter remains open however; please consider using the seaway bill functionality for exports and telex release for import shipments to speed up collection of your documents. Our call center continues to operate normally however, due to possibly high influx of calls, we recommend opting for email communication as first choice. Delhi counter open with special permission as well.
- UAE – All Delivery Order (D/O) requests and payments to submit via ODeX platform. Cash payments only accepted in limited amounts through Lulu exchange added to ODeX. Dubai counter is open with regular business day hours
- For customer inquiries, we encourage customers to use email as the primary method of contact with our Customer Service teams, we are monitoring emails and answering them as expeditiously as possible.
- For urgent escalations only, you can still use phone calls. However please note that we are experiencing high call volumes and longer than normal waiting times.
- For vessel/container/booking status and sailing schedules information, customers should visit our Online Business section at our Hapag-Lloyd website.
- For faster BL release at destination, under the current COVID-19 conditions, we encourage customers to switch from OBL to SWB, if any assistance needed please reach out to your customer service documentation team.
- For payments, we encourage customers to use our online payment options explained in the separate “Related CustomerNEWS” section by country. If you cannot find information that you are looking for, please reach out to your local customer service department here.
- We strongly invite our customers to use our e-tools (Web-Booking and EASI) for submitting bookings and Shipping Instructions as well as our Hapag-Lloyd Navigator Dashboard to view all of your shipment information on one single screen.
Reach out to your local customer service representative here.