We are aware of the relevance of a fast and easy booking process. With your cargo planning in mind, we are introducing Hapag-Lloyd Smart Web Booking on August 1, 2021. A tool developed for you, that indicates the voyages that are still available for booking requests.
The Hapag-Lloyd Smart Web Booking has three key benefits for you:
- Response Time: Swift and uncomplicated indication when a vessel has no more open space
- Availability: Know which voyages are closed for bookings
- Certainty: Improved space verification prior to booking request to increase chance of booking request being accepted
Here’s a quick overview of how to use Smart Web Booking:
- Go to Hapag-Lloyd.com
- If registered already, start immediately with full access to our new Smart Web Booking feature.
- If not, click on “Not yet registered” in the Login section, complete registration and click “submit”.
- Once the registration is done, you have access to our new feature and can start placing Web Bookings.
- Once you have selected your contract or quotation number, the tool will show you the available voyages.
- For a better experience, please enter the Marketing Routing Code (MR) you are booking for when entering your contract or quotation number.
- Should a voyage be closed, it will still be visible to you – but no new booking requests will be accepted. You may still amend a confirmed booking at usual.
- If you are searching for schedules prior to the login verification, you may need to login for further validation.
- Booking acceptance depends on final validation, based on terms and conditions of the contract.
Welcome to a new experience in bookings! If you should require additional information, please contact our customer service team at your location who will guide you based on your individual situation.