As part of our efforts to support the Qatar government initiative to control the COVID-19 situation, we will endeavor to minimize physical interfaces as much as possible. Hence we are introducing few changes in our counter processes effective immediately and until further notice. With these changes, our intention is to comply with government guidelines and to ensure business continuity for our valued customers.
We are seeking your support to comply to these guidelines in order to assist us to serve you safely.
1. For SeaWay Bill of Lading (SWB) based Delivery Order
Please arrange to send following documents on below given email addresses
1. Hapag-Lloyd LOI on consignee letter head duly stamped and signed
2. Copy of the SWB
3. Online Payment Confirmation from your Bank
2. For Original BL based Delivery Order
Please arrange to drop fully endorsed OBL at the counter drop box along with LOI and payment confirmation document.
For both above cases, we will arrange to send your delivery order via email within 2-3 working hours.
Online payments to our below bank accounts is the preferred mode
If Cheques are used to pay, Document Issuance will be after money is credited to our bank account
We will NOT accept cash payment with immediate effect
4. E mail addresses to be used to communicate relating to Electronic DO issuance [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]